The Pixabay image search adds an editor button to your editor.
This button enables a popup that shows you Pixabay images. You can search them, download them and drag them into your content. Just as simple as that.
Check out the video below: installing, activating and using the plugin (set to fullscreen and HD quality):
- Joomla default editor button, integrates into any editor;
- Uses Pixabay for images;
- Images are downloaded with unique, SEO friendly names, based on their Pixabay tags;
- You can download in 2 formats, medium (640 wide) and large (max 1280 wide) and view the image on Pixabay;
- You can only download JPG files;
- You can set max images to show, default search term, safe-search on or off, and lastest or best rated images to show first;
- Simple image seach, AJAX based;
- Image download, due to not allowing hotlilnking from Pixabay;